Sunday, March 22, 2009

Week 34 and baby shower

Here are just a few random pictures from my shower this weekend! These two are of me and my friend Missy- who is due just 3 days after me!



Me, Jena and Chandra- gotta have one of the sisters!!!

This is a diaper cake that Missy made for me! It turned out so cute! She's so creative- thanks again, Missy!!!

Me and my diaper cake-


And finally- a picture of me at 34 weeks. I am heading into week 35- only 5 more weeks to go!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for everyone that came to my shower! And thank you for all of the wonderful gifts! I really appreciate it and can't wait to use everything! Have a good week!

4 comments:

Emily said...

OMG! You girls are sooo flippin' cute! The diaper cake is so adorable too - what a great idea. I can't wait to see you girls and your babies in May!

Auntie Chandra :) said...

We're hot..
You're stomach is HUGE =D
I can't wait for baby : )
All your gifts are weighing down my car, thank you very much. I'll be stopping by tonight to drop them off.
BYE!
-Chandra

Eli Cole said...

Thank you Emily!! I can't wait to see you either! It's been a while! :) And Chandra- thank you..... :D

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Sorry I couldn't make it I had to work but I have a gift for you! I'll get a hold of you soon!