Friday, April 24, 2009

Another Appointment, Another Disappointment!

Well, I am at 39 1/2 weeks now... I went to the doctor today and am no further along than I was last week, or the week before, or the week before that!! Well, I am slightly more thinned out than I was but not any more dilated. Kinda disappointing. I am going to hold out until my due date at least and then maybe think about induction.... Not really what I want but Dane starts his new job on the 5th and we want some time together with the baby before that!! So everyone pray that he comes before the middle of next week!!!! My theory is that he's a Schaper and the stubbornness in him is coming out already!!! hehe :) Well, have a good weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

Auntie Chandra :) said...

Please get induced on your due date.or before :( I really don't want to be gone when he's born..