Thursday, August 13, 2009

Me and my girlfriends!

Well, mommy says I sure have it made! I think she's right. This is the life..... :)

This is of me and mommy playing the other night. I look a little surprised about the camera, once again!

My friends Auselyn and Ava came to visit last night so mom figured she'd get a few pictures. Ava was the only one cooperating and smiling though! And yep, once again I have my fingers in my mouth! Rock on!!

Diane tried making us all smile and this was about the best we could do!

Notice Ava smiling again, me looking like I'm glaring at the camera and I'm not too sure what Auselyn's looking at

Mommy says sorry it took so long to post pictures this time. She will try and update more often! Have a good week everyone!

2 comments:

Auntie Chandra :) said...

that last one really emphasizes his baldness ;) hehe. Anyway. Sleepover needs to take place soon. Maybe next weekend when Im stuck at home after i get my wisdom teeth out? :D
love youu
<3 Auntie.

Lacy said...

Looks like he's close to rolling over if he hasn't already. Getting big!!!