Friday, February 12, 2010

I am 9 months old!

Last weekend we were in Bismarck & I got to go swimming for the first time at the Comfort Inn! I wasn't really sure what to think but I didn't cry. I was really relaxed while I was in the water!

See- totally relaxed! :)

This is me being silly on the recliner. Mommy was trying to get a nice picture of me sitting but I wasn't cooperating- as usual!

Yep- this is me standing! I am such a big boy already! I love to climb on things but haven't mastered taking any steps yet. But I will, don't you worry! I have to be ready for camping this summer so I can run around at the lake!

I sat still long enough for mommy to get one good picture of me sitting nice!



And this is me standing up along my cool toy! It was my exersaucer- it comes apart so I can use it to balance while standing and gives me something to play with at the same time!
Update from mommy: I had Eli in this week for his 9 month check up. He is 27 1/4" tall and weighs 16 lb 4 oz. He is barely on the charts for weight- he's in the 5th percentile!! Such a litttle peanut! :) Have a good weekend everyone & Happy Valentine's Day!