Saturday, March 26, 2011

Circus!!!

We got to go to the circus this morning with Tony, Diane, Auselyn, Missy, Malachi & Ava! We had sooo much fun and even got an elephant ride too! Me, mommy, Tony & Auselyn rode the elephant.

Here we are!!! He was huge and it was a very bumpy ride!
Ava watching the elephants!
Here's Ava and her mommy!
Me and mommy after our elephant ride.
Diane, Auselyn & Tony!
Me, Ava & Auselyn watching the elephants!
Me & Auselyn taking in the festivities!
Auselyn & I led mommy back to our chairs and held hands the whole way! I think she has a crush on me! ;)
Here we are after the circus!
Still smiling after a 2 1/2 hour circus! This next one is a video of me. My new favorite thing is to chase Jewels with my fire truck. Mommy thinks it's pretty funny so she tried to get it on video. It's kinda of blurry at times so she says sorry about that! P.S- If you listen really carefully at the end- you can hear Jewels trying to get traction on the floor as she's running away! :)

1 comment:

Eric and Kayla said...

Looks like Eli enjoyed the circus! I love the video!