Friday, November 4, 2011

Wow!! It's been way too long....


Well, it's been so long since a blog post because our computer was broke for a loooonnnngg time! So now I have lots of pictures to share with you! These first few are from a day at Papa's Pumpkin Patch. I got to ride in the train behind a riding lawn mower! I could've stayed in there all day long!
Here's me on the big chair!

And me & mommy on the big chair!

Don't ask.... Mommy told me to smile- so I did!! :)



I also got to ride on the pony! It was a lot of fun!


These last ones are from a day me & mommy babysat Tyce for a few hours. I had so much fun snuggling with him! We are going to be the best of friends!


He's gotten way bigger since the last time I put pictures up of him!


I even let him use my old swing! He loved it & even took a nap in it.



He's pretty special to me! Love you baby Tyce!!

No comments: