Sunday, November 18, 2012

Halloween..... a little late!

I got to go to Ava & Nya's Halloween party again this year; and also wouldn't wear my costume there again either!! Tyce came for the party too! He was really into this little girl- her name is Jada!




Nya, being smily as usual!

And Kendahl- one of the other girls at the party.

And here I am on Halloween night. I was Woody (minus the hat because I wouldn't wear it).

Patiently waiting for daddy to join us!

Because Tyce came back- mommy wanted to get a picture of both of us with all of our great- grandparents.... but I had other plans! So she only got this one of great grandpa & grandma Emter with Tyce.

The 1 picture mommy got of me with my hat on.

 
Being goofy at Grandpa Rob's!


Grandma & Grandpa Emter with their 2 favorite boys!!!

No comments: