Wednesday, December 10, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!

Well, today was our 20 week visit. And baby Schaper is a boy! His heart rate was 132 BPM. He weighs 11 ounces!! The appointment went good. They said I am right where I should be for 20 weeks, so everything is going good!! Here are a few pictures from our visit!


This is a perfect shot of his leg. He sure looks stretched out and comfortable!


His cute little foot.....




And this is just a profile shot. He was curled up in a little ball when she took this one!


And last but not least.... a 20 week picture of my growing belly!


8 comments:

Auntie Chandra :) said...

I knew it was going to be a boy. And its a good thing, considering the gift I have for the baby under the tree consists of all boy things! haha

Sheri said...

Wow...awesome ultrasound pictures..
that really makes everything real!!
Can hardly wait to meet our new grandson!!!
Love Nanna Schaper

Adi and Brody said...

Congrats Guys, thats awsesome, so happy for you guys, Brody will have a little playmate

Eli Cole said...

Well Chandra, I'm curious why you bought boy clothes when you weren't sure?! ;) What if it was a girl? :)

Auntie Chandra :) said...

I just had a feeling :)

Melissa Davis said...

I am so excited!! A boy!! I had a feeling it was going to be a boy. Dane might have that thing that Brad claims to have. You know that thing that only allows him to make boys. I think they call it egomania. HaHa!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We are very happy for the both of ya!

Eli Cole said...

Yep- Dane is claiming that he has "that thing". He says "I only make boys!".... We'll see about that! :)