Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baby's room is painted!

The baby's room finally got painted this weekend thanks to my mom and aunt Sarah's help!! The cheesy pictures of me and my mom are courtesy of Sarah! Not the best pictures in the world but they'll do!! Next on the agenda is carpet and then I can finally set everything up!








And.... not like you can't already see my protruding belly in the last picture, here is a picture of week 28. My appointment went good this week. They test for gestational diabetes at week 28 and I didn't get a call saying I have diabetes so I think I'm in the clear!!! Yeah!! Have a good week everyone!

4 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

Hey hot mamma!! The baby's room looks really cute. I like the orange. Let me know when you are ready to decorate. You know how I like to shop, I'm sure we could find some really cute things.

Adi and Brody said...

Room looks good, and baby belly going too, you look so cute

Unknown said...

Do you have a theme for the baby's room? How are you feeling? You look great...I love the baby bump! Denise

Eli Cole said...

No theme. I'm not gonna go crazy with the decorating. I kind of like it simple. I'll probably hang something on the wall and that's about it! I'm feeling good other than a sore back but that comes with the territory!