Saturday, July 18, 2009

Baptism!

So sorry about the lack of blogging! Mommy's computer broke and she had to take it in to the shop to get fixed! But I'm back now! Here is a picture of me from a couple of weeks ago when I had my shots. See- I was still pretty happy! I am now up to 12 lbs, 9 oz as of this last Wednesday!

Well, this picture and the next one are from the other night when I was taking a bath. I was smiling so mommy ran to get her camera and then I decided I didn't want to smile anymore! hehe I tricked her good!

Not quite sure what I was thinking about in this picture. I think maybe the flash surprised me. Mommy thought it was pretty funny though!


I got baptised on July 12 and my auntie Chandra and daddy and mommy's friend Chris are my godparents!





Look at us! We are one happy family!

4 comments:

Becky said...

lookin pretty cute eli, love the bath pics. You are getting so big

Auntie Chandra :) said...

i look gooood. ;)
you do too i guess :D you're getting soo big! and cuter every day :)
love youu<3

Eli Cole said...

Aren't you conceited, auntie! I think I look better than you! ;)

Melissa Davis said...

Eli I love your little black and white bathitme picture. You are so cute even when you aren't smiling for mommy.