Thursday, July 2, 2009

2 month checkup today!

I was hanging out with Jewels the other day, and loving it! I'm really starting to pay more attention to her and I really like her! I was smiling at her in this picture but her nose is hiding it!


Well, mom thought it would be cute to try and get a picture of me starting to cry.... didn't turn out very good. I showed her!

I have really started to find my hands now so they are constantly in my mouth! Keeps me entertained though!

I'm practicing for my first rock concert!! :)

Just hanging out with mommy again!

I also had my first shots today. I think it was worse for mommy than it was for me. I only cried for about 30 seconds and then I was back to smiling again! I sure have grown though. I am up to 12 lbs, 1 oz and 24 1/2 inches! What a big boy I am!

1 comment:

Auntie Chandra :) said...

I love the rockstar one :) and haaaha, Jakey doesn't get any love.. its all Jewely :) You get cuter (and obviously bigger) every day..soon you will be raising hell. and i cant wait for that day :D