Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just a few fun pictures!

Me playing in my crib! I love being in there & mommy's not sure why. I'm not really sure why either! :)
I must be getting sleepy: my fingers are in my mouth!

Just a picture of my playing before bed the other night. Mommy loves this picture though! Look at all of my teeth!!


Me being naughty & climbing on the apple juice after mommy & daddy told me no! I sure showed them, didn't I?!?

Hope everyone has a good week! Enjoy the nice weather & have a good Easter next weekend!

3 comments:

Becky said...

cute eli, i wouldn't listen to your mom and dad either and you shoudn't have too becuase your so cute!!

Auntie Chandra :) said...

Love you baby! :) ..You're almost not a baby anymore oh no!! You're gonna get into a lot more trouble than just climbing on juice boxes.. ha ha to mommy n daddy :P

Melissa Davis said...

You do look like you are having fun in that crib...you should give Ava a lesson in entertaining herself. That way here mommy could get a few things done. Better yet you should come and play with her. Happy Easter!