Saturday, March 6, 2010

Stylin' hair do

Well, mommy picked me up from daycare on Wednesday & 2 girls at daycare got ahold of me & did my hair! They tried giving me a mohawk but my hair is too long on top! But mommy still thougtht it was cute! I got a mohawk & the other little girl my age got 2 pigtails on top of her head!





This is from today! I was crawling all over Jewels but I wouldn't let mommy get a picture of it! We are just hanging out at home this weekend because I've been sick with croup & a fever! Not very fun but I was still playing good!

Here's me & my puppy again! Don't we look like a good pair?! :) Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

Hey Eli, I hope you feel better bud! If it helps...your hair looks nice. Just wait until next time when Auselyn and I come to play. You think you have a crazy harido now... I bet we could make it even crazier:)

Auntie Chandra :) said...

Love the hair do, mohawk is definitely your style :) Hope you're feeling better, mom said your cough was sounding a little better tonight!
Love you :)