Monday, May 17, 2010

Camping

We got to go camping this last weekend with Ava & Auselyn & their families. It was really fun but mommy didn't get a lot of pictures so hopefully next time she gets more! The first picture is of me testing out my new chair that I got for my birthday. Although I didn't really sit still long enough to try it out for very long!

Mommy & daddy bought me a swimming pool so we took that out there & me and the girls got to play in in for a little bit on Saturday. We didn't last very long though because it got cold out.





Well, that's all. Hopefully we will have more to show you next time we go out! Have a good week!
Note from mommy: Eli's 1 year pictures are done being edited. You can check them out at www.jasminesargent.smugmug.com

1 comment:

Auntie Chandra :) said...

Those are so cute :) Can't wait for us all to go camping sometime, looks like you had lots of fun!
Love you both
-Auntie Chandra