Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dancing & just some randoms

Well, lately I've been kinda naughty when it comes time to getting dressed & getting my diaper changed so after my bath tonight daddy let me ride on my fire truck before mommy got me dressed- & boy did I love that!!! And nope, I didn't pee on it!! :) But I wasn't very happy when daddy took me off of it to get me in my jammies!! Mommy's hoping this phase doesn't last very long.

I wasn't really in the picture taking mode tonight so this is what you get!

This is a video of me showing off my sweet dancing skills! Daddy had the stereo playing this morning & I was showing off for uncle Ryan! Hope you enjoy!!
And a little more information on the house situation: the appraisal got done on papa Schaper's house last week so hopefully it will officially be ours in 2-3 weeks!! Mommy & daddy are very excited about it- I'm still not too sure what's going on!!! Have a good & safe Memorial weekend!

4 comments:

Becky said...

cool dance moves Eli! Your getting so big and walking really good- haven't seen you in a while we need to get togeather!!

Lacy said...

The dancing is priceless!!!!

Auntie Chandra :) said...

sweet dance moves. :)

Melissa Davis said...

I don't understand it, but Ava just refuses to let me change her or get her dressed without having a minor breakdown too:( I never knew that naked was so great!!
Cool dance moves Eli! With moves like that, Ava's daddy will have to keep a very close eye on you:)