Saturday, June 2, 2012

Another month gone by...


Well, we had Grandpa Rob & Janelle's wedding a couple weekends ago but mommy really slacked on taking pictures so this is all you get! For those of you on Facebook, there's a few on there that others posted.    This first one is of my cousin Joe. He was a lot of fun to run around with & he loved dancing! I think he was showing off his tie in this picture!

Me dragging mommy onto the dance floor

Me and mommy dancing. (i.e. her spinning me around because that's what I loved!)


Me & auntie Paige. I asked her to dance then I kept running away from her.... I know, not very nice- but I sure thought it was funny!!

I guess that's all we have for now. Hopefully mommy will get some pictures today. I plan on playing outside in my pool after I nap! Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: