Saturday, June 23, 2012

Time to catch up!

We had a few nice days this month that we got to go to Sandy Beach & play! I had a blast playing with the water & sand! Hopefully we can go back again soon!

Gotta take time for a snack!


We went down a different day with Heather, Kole & Beau Klatt! I had so much fun! Beau helped lug lots of buckets of water for me!



Posing for Heather!

Last weekend the airport had their annual fly-in. Me, mommy & grandma Penney went. I had a lot of fun looking at all of the helicopters & planes! This is me on the way to the airport. All smiles!!

Maybe I'll get a ride in one of these some day!

Me & my friend Kenzie. She goes to the same daycare as I do!



Me & mommy in the Army's big helicopter!

And a couple more of my friends- Brady & Emaley.

And enjoying a sucker on the way home!!!

No comments: