Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Evening in Elgin & play date with Tyce!

A couple weekends ago we spent Friday night in Elgin for my great-grandpa & grandma Diehl's 50th wedding anniversary. Auntie Maddy brought her little chihuahua and I LOVED her to pieces. I pretty much had to be forced to put her down.

I think Auntie Paige was trying to save her from me a little bit  :)

She doesn't look scared, does she?!?

Me & Nana

Auntie Maddy & my cousin Ahna eating their ice cream treats.

I also got to spend an evening with Tyce a couple weeks ago while Auntie Chandra and Jordan went to visit with the pastor about their wedding. Tyce had fun.... but I have a hard time sharing my toys with him. I'll have to work on that!


Isn't he getting big?!

He was trying to get me while I sat on the chair. I probably had a toy that he wanted!

And here he is again trying to steal my monster truck. :)  I sure do love him though!!!

No comments: