Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Outside fun

My favorite thing to do in my pool is run & jump in it! Mom got a few good pics last weekend!



Then we had to take a break for supper & some goofy pics!


These next ones are all from this past Sunday, the day after Chandra & Jordan's wedding.  Here's me playing on grandpa Dean's snowmobile. I was fixing the engine for him!

Tyce being silly!

And while I was napping these guys decided to have fun on grandpa's mini bike! I wish I could've been there but I'm too little to ride so it's probably a good thing I was napping! :) Jordan was the first to test it out.

Auntie Jena

My great Auntie Tami

Auntie Chandra in her cowgirl boots

And again....

Mommy taking it for a spin

Mommy & auntie Jena wanted to see how fast the bike went so they tested it out. Mommy went about 25 m.p.h- which was fast enough on the scoria road (it's a little wobbly)   :)


I guess Tyce thought he needed a ride too!

And last but not least, Auntie Tami's boyfriend Jim! 

No comments: