Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Long time, no blog

First off, I am sorry for not posting lately! Mommy has been slacking on the picture taking since Christmas! So here's a few randoms to catch you up!  The first picture is from a lazy Saturday- mommy gave me a few random foods to 'cook' with. I had a lot of fun and played for over an hour!

A couple weekends ago my great grandpa Willie turned 80 so we had a party for him.  Me and my cousin Joe got to play outside for a little bit! It was cold out so we didn't last long but it was fun anyway!


And these next ones are from last week (Thursday I think) when it was so nice out. I was moving snow in grandpa Willie's yard.




Aaaand then I fell in some mud (see pic below).... I wasn't too happy. But I did let mommy get a quick picture (against my will)  :)

 

 
And this is me trying to wrestle mommy. If anyone wants to take me on- feel free to try! I win every time though!!!

  Hope you all have a very Happy Easter and hope to see you soon!

No comments: