Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

Santa brought me my own tool box and some tools. 

I also got this semi in my stocking....

...and a "car toy" as I call it. It's 3 levels for me to drive my cars on; complete with ramps and an elevator.  Mommy & daddy got me a portable DVD player and a play doh set.

Nana and Rodney got me a tractor set, some PJs and a movie!

This is the play doh set from mommy & daddy. It's a mouth that you can make teeth for. It even comes with a working drill. Anyone need some dental work?!  ;)

We spent the evening of December 27th at grandma & grandpa Emter's.  Grandma got lots of snuggles in with Tyce!


Tractor set from Grandpa Dean & Grandma Penney. I made out like a bandit with John Deere tractors this year! I also got one from my great grandpa & grandma Diehl!



Auntie Chandra got a sewing machine so mommy is really hoping she gets started on my quilt now!! :)

I got this rug from gma & gpa to drive my cars on. Tyce liked it too!

Drums!!!


Ummmm.... don't even ask.... :) Auntie Chandra & Jena thought it'd be funny to get these jammies- but Jena's didn't come on time! Very cute auntie!

I volunteered to break up Tyce's cereal bar for him. I said I was "feeding him like a reindeer". I like to help out with him when I can!


We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas & got to spend it with those you love!!!  And Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Melissa Davis said...

This is too cute!! I can't believe how big Eli is getting! It is so crazy how fast they grow up! Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas!!