Friday, June 26, 2009

Mommy & me!

These are a couple of pictures of me and mommy hanging out during her last week at home before work. She misses me lots while she's at work but I do really good at daycare. My daycare provider is very impressed at how good I am. She say's I never cry!


Yesterday me and mommy went to Hazen with Ava, Missy & Malachi to visit mommy & Missy's friend Lacy. Lacy just had a baby on May 31. His name is Bennett! We're pretty much the same size! Doesn't Ava look pretty in her dress?! I am so happy to have all of these friends already!

2 comments:

Auntie Chandra :) said...

Ahh Bennett is cute!! :))
And dear Eli..
I love youuu ...... probly more than I even kinda-sorta like your mother :)
ps-dont tell her I said that

Eli Cole said...

Don't worry, I won't say a thing ;)