Monday, April 12, 2010

Just hanging out

Daddy let me try on his ear muffs that he uses for shooting. I thought it was fun wearing them but I wasn't sure what exactly to do. Daddy was yelling "hi" at me & I just whispered back at him!
I think they're a little big yet...
CHEESE!!
Me being silly for the camera like usual!



Mommy says: This is a video from last week of Eli- I just kept forgetting to post it! It was his bed time & he was getting very tired but was bound & determined to try & walk one last time before bed.... But he kinda looks like he had a few drinks before hand! Hope it makes you smile like it does me!
Have a good week everyone!

3 comments:

Kale Thomas said...

That video is soooo cute! Love all the pics! Cant believe he is almost 1!!

Auntie Chandra :) said...

Love all of them :) I'm very disappointed in you for planning the bday the day I leave to come home.. thats okay him and I will have our own bday party and it will be way funner than the one you're throwing. :D
Love you both
-me

Brandi said...

You didn't tell me when you were coming home... Shame on you for planning a vacay the month your newphew turns 1!!! And... funner is not a word! ;)