Monday, April 5, 2010

First haircut!

Well, mommy gave me my first haircut yesterday! She just couldn't wait any longer. (Personally, I don't think she could stand the fact that I was starting to get a mullet & that daddy thought it was cool that I had a mini mullet) I sat very good for her- but it helped that I had people to entertain me!
Uncle Ryan insisted on this one: a comb-over....


Being entertained with snacks!

This was the before picture- not the best but it shows how long my hair was!
And after!! Tah dah!!! A mohawk!!!
Don't I look cute?!? :) Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute Eli!! My hair is staring to really get into my eyes, but I don't think mommy is going to cut it!! But my Grandma did give me some cute hair clips and ties so that I can get it out of my face. Wouldn't it be cool if we played together and you have a mohawk and I had a ponytail like pebbles? See you soon.

Auntie Chandra :) said...

i am.. an awesome photographer. Eli I love your haircut..and I love the mohawk even more :D