Tuesday, April 27, 2010

First Birthday Party

Well, my first birthday party was a success! I wasn't a happy camper in the beginning but I came around. I am getting in 2 more teeth so I was kind of crabby all weekend. But I managed to suck it up & got to have my first taste of cake & got LOTS of presents!! I got a lot of toys to play with outside so camping should be fun this summer!

Here I am just chilling in daddy's lap waiting for my next gift!

I got a Harley Davidson sweatshirt & shorts from great grandpa & grandma Diehl! I can't wait to wear them!

Here is a picture of my cake!



Mommy & daddy had to try quite a few times to get me to try & eat my cake... I wasn't really that interested in it at first.



"Yuck! What is this stuff on my finger?!"

"Well, ok- I will try it"



I decided that I really liked it in the end & it wasn't so bad afterall! Time to dive in!
Me & my godfather, Chris Schaan!
I had a fun birthday party & thank you everyone for all of the gifts!!!

Here is a video of my that mommy tried taking. I wasn't doing anything too exciting though!

1 comment:

Auntie Chandra :) said...

That video is cute :) I'm still sad I missed it, but I had fun hanging out with him today! I'll have to steal him from daycare in the next couple days and spend the day with him to make up for missing his bday :)
Love you both