Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fun outside

Playing on the riding lawn mower is my favorite thing to do when I am outside. Thanks papa Dean for the lawn mower- I get a lot of use out of it!

Mommy's always trying to get pictures up close of my eyes... I don't know what the big deal is!

Apparently mommy thought this was cute- I thought I heard papa next door... It wasn't him but I sure got excited!




Just having fun in my backyard.

Mommy took me to the park on Sunday when they got back from South Dakota and I had a blast on the swings. I didn't want to get off.





And here's me & mommy after they got back from vacation. I sure missed them!! I haven't let mommy leave my side since. But I had a lot of fun with my grandparents while mommy & daddy were gone.

3 comments:

Becky said...

your soo cute Eli, i miss your mommy too, need to get togeather soon!!!

Auntie Chandra :) said...

uhhh, he also had fun with his AUNTIE while you were gone!! :D

Melissa Davis said...

I hope that we can see you again soon. Ava would really like to swing with you at the park. She could spend a whole day going down the slides.