Sunday, October 17, 2010

New trike & Pumpkkin Patch

I got a trike that my cousins Ahna & Layton handed down to me. I love it so much and can't wait to ride it outside next year! I was being very goofy on it so mommy decided she needed some pictures.











We made glasses out of pipe cleaners the other day at daycare and I wore them ALL afternoon. Even while I got a ride with Papa on the lawn mower. Pretty stylin', huh? :)

Well, I finally got to go to the Pumpkin Patch but it was cold out so we didn't get to stay very long & mommy didn't get very many pictures. Better luck next year I guess. But we did get some pumpkins to carve so I will make sure we get some pictures of me carving them and share with you!







Well, short post- but that's all we have for now! Have a good week everyone! Oh- and mommy wanted me to share with all of you that she will being going back to doing hair in November. She will be doing that 2 days a week so she wants to see some familiar faces at the salon!! :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

looks like you had fun Eli; Hope to see you soon, plus I love your pipe cleaner glasses

Melissa Davis said...

Looks like you had fund despite the cold. Ava was pretty bummed that she couldn't go with you, but we'll have to try it again next year!! She also can't wait to have a trike of her own to ride on:) Maybe you guys can have a little race.