Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve at grandpa Rob's in the afternoon to open presents. Him and Janelle got me some Legos and the Toy Story 3 DVD!!


Janelle's daughter Jami was helping me build things too!

Then we went to great grandpa & grandma Schaper's for supper. This is my cousin Joe. We were playing games on his mom's phone.

Me & Joe both got matching puppies that roll around and laugh. See the video below to see what they do.

Then we had to sprinkle my reindeer food before bed. I got a letter from Santa (i.e Nana Sheri) at the beginning of December and he sent some food for me to sprinkle down.

I very carefully placed it down in the snow!

After that, I got to see my present from uncle Ryan. He got me a real gun!! It's a BB gun. But I know that it's not a toy and it has to be put away until we go out to shoot! Thanks again uncle!


No comments: