Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Elf on the Shelf

We (I) tried the Elf on the Shelf this year in an attempt to get Eli to be a little less ornery... Mission: FAILED!! :) For those of that don't know the concept (which I haven't read the book so I might get something wrong here...), but the idea is that the elf (Jesse in our case) watches over you kid(s) during the day and at night goes back to the north pole to report to Santa whether they were naughty or nice. Then each morning, the elf is in a new location. The day our elf arrived from the north pole I was trying to explain to Eli what he was here for.... and he just looked at me & very seriously said "Well he can't talk anyway"..... So, the talk about magic & all that- did no good. Maybe next year will be better!!! :) It was fun anyway! Here are a few pics of where Jesse ended up:





No comments: