Tuesday, May 12, 2009

2 weeks old today!!

Me and mommy spent this last weekend in Beulah at grandma and grandpa's while daddy went fishing. We had a bunch of relatives over for a mother's day lunch. This is a 4 generation picture of me, mom, grandma Emter and great grandma Peabody.

This is last night before bed. I'm not too good at looking at the camera yet!! I will get better though!

This is me and daddy cuddling after he got home from work. I really miss him during the day and love to snuggle together!

Another one of me before bedtime!

Me and daddy watching t.v together!

I have my 2 week checkup tomorrow so I'll be sure to let everyone know how that goes! I hope I don't have to get shots! I don't know if mommy can handle that! :)

Have a good week everyone!!

2 comments:

Auntie Chandra :) said...

cute cute!! Dont worry Eli, I'll be over in the next couple days to snuggle with you :)
PS--whoever took that 4 generations picture is a fanTASTIC photographer.. :D

Melissa Davis said...

Cute pics Eli!! I hope that you don't have to get shots either. If you do, you will have to tell Ava that they weren't that bad, so she doesn't get scared...her mommy would not be able to handle that either. Love the cuddle pics, they two of you make a cute pair!!