Monday, May 4, 2009

Random pics of Eli

Here is a picture of me just hanging out in my swing. I won't sit in it for too long but maybe when I get bigger I will like it a little more!


Me and daddy hanging out on the bed! My favorite thing to do is lay with him on the couch and take naps. Mommy won't let daddy sleep though (safety reasons!). She's a little over protective already!

I got this outfit from Missy. She bought it in case she had a baby boy- but she didn't so she gave it to me! Sorry I wasn't looking at the camera Missy... Maybe next time!

This is my new friend Ava Bella Davis. She was born to Brad and Missy on May 1st! Isn't she cute?! I think this is the start of a new friendship!

Me sleeping in my car seat... It's what I do best!

And sleeping in mommy's arms! Hopefully she can get some more pictures of me when I am awake!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! He is so handsome! Enjoy this time when they sleep because they get really busy before too long! Hope your getting some sleep as well:)

Emily said...

Congrats Brandi and Dane! He is such a handsome little guy! I will be in Bismarck May 15-17 and I hope to see you and Eli while I'm there!

Melissa Davis said...

Great pics!! Eli is soooo cute and alert for all his pictures. Ava can't seem to get the hang of smiling for the camera or even staying awake for it. Great little tan striped outfit Eli. Ava thinks it's cute too.