Thursday, May 14, 2009

Misc. Pictures

Well, my umbilical cord fell off yesterday so I got my first bath this morning! This first picture is of me before my bath, which by the way, I really didn't mind. I only cried a little bit. It's so much better being submerged in the water than just getting wiped down with a wash cloth!

And here is me afterwards.... this part I hated because I was so cold! This was before I started crying!

These are just a couple of pictures from this afternoon.


Yes, that is somewhat of a smile... Could have been gas, but none the less, it's a smile!! Pretty cute, huh?! :)

Update from mommy: Eli had his 2 week checkup yesterday. The Dr. said he is doing very well! Which makes me feel good!! He is up to 8 lbs. 8 oz.... Quite the little chunker!!! She said normally breastfed babies don't gain quite that fast so I guess he's eatin' good!!! Have a good weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Eli is such a cute little man! Hopefully I will get to see both of you this weekend! :)

Auntie Chandra :) said...

Awe :) Yayy I just seen you a couple minutes ago and I miss you already (not you Brandi) haha :) I hope you guys come to Janice's this weekend, I love cuddling with my little man, and lets face it..we all know he loves cuddling with his Auntie :) Love youu (both)