Thursday, May 21, 2009

This is a picture from last week of me, daddy & Jewels cuddling on the couch!!

A couple of randoms from the other day.... Mom was trying to catch a smile.



Aunties Paige & Maddie & Nana Schaper came to visit us the other day. Here are a few snap shots of me with them. Auntie Paige was happy that I was finally awake when she came to visit me. I think she forgets that I'm still little and like to sleep most of the time!!



These are from this morning. Mommy was getting me dressed and I figured out that it's not so bad not having clothes on after all! I kind of like being free!!


6 comments:

Auntie Chandra :) said...

You get cuter every day Eli :) Love you, I'll come visit again on Monday!

Auntie Chandra :) said...

ps.. white onsie w/ silver music note/wings... love it ;)

Eli Cole said...

Geez, you aunties need to start distinguishing yourselves....

Auntie Chandra :) said...

sorry.. those were both me.. aka chandra.. i just switched my name cause..well, baby schaper obviously has a name now! :) come on now you should know who wrote those.. im the only auntie who comments :(

Eli Cole said...

I know! C'mon you other aunties! Start commenting on your handsome nephew!!

Anonymous said...

Your puppy sure makes a nice fluffy pillow for Eli.