Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fun times & good friends!

Well, yesterday the Davis family came up to Beulah for the day to visit with us! Daddy & Brad went fishing so me, Ava & Malachi were playing in my pool. Baby Nya is too little yet so she just slept the whole time. I might have to get a bigger pool next year so we have room for her!! Malachi was entertaining us by dumping water & blowing bubbles in the pool! He's so funny!

I did a little splashing of my own, if you can't tell already!

Here is Malachi just bringing his head up from the water. He was dunking his head & then splashing us with water.

The only good picture of me & Ava that we would let mommy take! Aren't we cute?!?

And here is a picture of me laughing at Malachi because he was being so silly!!
Thanks for coming to play with me Malachi & Ava! I had a lot of fun & can't wait to do it again sometime! :)

1 comment:

Melissa Davis said...

We had so much fun playing in your pool and at your house. Thank you for inviting us and for all of the yummy fish:) We had a blast!!