Sunday, August 15, 2010

Randoms!

Me & mommy went to my friend Auselyn's house yesterday so I got to hang out with Auselyn & Ava for the afternoon! Here is a picture of me sitting on Auselyn's chair! It was very comfortable- I think I might have to have mommy & daddy buy one for me!

We went outside on the deck for a little bit & I tried out the swing next- also on my list of things that I would like! :) I wasn't really liking it when the girls got on, or rather- when we were all forced to sit together, on the swing. Auselyn was being nice to me but I would have rather had the swing all to myself!


Do you see what I mean here- there wasn't exactly room for all 3 of us! ;)

This is from this morning- just me being goofy!


Mommy took one of the 2 uf us together since that doesn't happen very often!! Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Becky said...

very cute pic of you and your mommy- Glad to see you have fun with your girlfriends!