Monday, August 23, 2010

More water fun!

Mommy & daddy's friend Keith came over yesterday with his son & they brought their Slip-N-Slide over to play on! Mommy filled my pool & we had a fun afternoon playing outside keeping cool in the water! This is of me getting help from Keith going down the Slip-N-Slide. I wasn't too sure of it though- the water wasn't as warm as my pool!

Everytt got to go a lot faster than I did! But I clapped for him every time he went down!

We took a break to have some cheese balls & juice.

We were having a lot of fun just splashing in the water that was squirting out!

Me & daddy having a splashing war in my pool! I think I won!

Daddy had a lot of fun trying to act like a kid. But I think I'm going to need a bigger pool if daddy continues to think that he can sit in it!


Daddy & Keith each took a turn to try out the Slip-N-Slide too!


Keith & Everytt

Me & daddy!

1 comment:

Auntie Chandra :) said...

I love these pictures.. look they all (especially Dane and Keith..) had a fun time :) Love you guys..
-Me.