Saturday, August 21, 2010

Playing outside!

I got to play outside in my pool today and mommy got a few pictures! This one was after a few when I was bored of the camera and mommy told me to show my teeth to try & get me to smile- and this is what she got! :)

I gave mommy one good smile! Aren't I cute??
Just a goofy picture!

Notice I don't have my swimming trunks on... I decided to poop in my swimmers diaper so the next round was just a diaper... :) I don't think mommy was too pleased with me!

Sharing a little water with Jewels!



The sun was a little bright today! But I had lots of fun in my pool and was as wrinkled as a prune when I got out!!

1 comment:

Auntie Chandra :) said...

I love the pool pics, the first ones my favorite. ..... and uhh, I think its pretty funny that he shat in your pool :)