Tuesday, June 9, 2009

6 weeks old today!

Well, I am officially 6 weeks old today! How exciting! Mommy is getting more & more smiles out of me every day! She is very happy about that! As you can tell, she also figured out how to change the color on her camera! Missy is always taking such nice ones of Ava & Malachi with the color change so mommy had to try it too!




I'm trying to wink at the camera!

Well, me & mommy decided that daddy is NOT a very good picture taker! He took 4 or 5 of me & mommy the other night & only took one good one.... I think he better practice more!

If you look closely at this one, my legs & arms were going like crazy! Not sure where I was trying to go.

Me & daddy chilling on the couch!

3 comments:

Auntie Chandra :) said...

mini-dane.. holy

Melissa Davis said...

Mommy and I are really glad that you figured out how to change the color on your camera. But I have to say I am getting a little tired of trying to say cheese!!

Auntie Jena said...

aahhh... I miss him soo much! He is getting so big. Love and Miss You!