Saturday, June 6, 2009

Me & My Friends!

Me & mommy went to the zoo the other day with Ava, Malachi & Missy. These are the new tigers that they have there! Mommy was very excited to see them. I on the other hand slept through all of it. Maybe next year I will enjoy going and seeing everything!


This is me & Ava. She was born 3 days after me but I think she has some catching up to do in size!

And this is my other friend Auselyn. She is about 2 1/2 months older than me. She belongs to mommy & daddy's friends Tony & Diane! She had her shots the day before this was taken so she wasn't a happy camper!

And this is all 3 of us! Not a whole lot of difference in size between the 3 of us!

4 comments:

Auntie Chandra :) said...

Ohh my god, they're all so cute together :) You'll have to call me one night when Missy is there so I can see Ava, shes sooo cute!

Auntie Jena said...

Aww.. I miss my lil guy. I will be by soon to snuggle with him! I can't believe how big Ausely is getting. They are all adorable can't wait to meet Ava! Miss and Love you guys!

Becky said...

Cute pics, you are getting so big, we really need to get togeather

Melissa Davis said...

Funny, I posted some of the same pics. What can I say great minds think alike. That should make it really easy for us to choose a movie together when we start dating! Just kidding daddy!!