Monday, June 1, 2009

More pics of me!

Well, I am officially 1 month old now! I am up to 10 lbs, 11 oz. and starting to smile a lot more now! I am happiest in the morning! Mom is trying to get pictures of me smiling but I don't really like to cooperate with that!

This one is a partial smile!

Who wants to see a picture of me sleeping?! Mommy must've thought it was cute!



This one is from last night. Mommy was trying to get me to smile before bed but I wasn't really interested in that! I was too busy watching the Red Wings game with daddy! He was very excited that they won!

Well, thanks for looking! I hope you all are enjoying seeing how much I change! Hope everyone has a good week!

2 comments:

Auntie Chandra :) said...

awwee baby willy :) hehe i love that hes balding, its cute.
-chaaaaandra

Eli Cole said...

I don't!! I hope his hair grows back soon!! :)